6.11.2011

Laughter

A couple of things that made me laugh lately:
I told Grayson to stop licking his lips because they were getting chapped. He responded with, "That's the only way to get the beans off Mom."
Last night they were taking a bath and Grayson was fixing Gavyn's hair. Grayson said, "He looks like Lady GaGa now. The other day my Dad and PaPa were watching Lady GaGa on tv. chuckle,chuckle..."
We go to eat sushi quite a bit when Marc is off and both of the boys know what it is. Grayson will even eat salmon and tuna, but when Gavyn says the word sushi it cracks me up. There is something about a 2 year old saying "chu-chi" that makes me laugh out loud. 
Lately, when I ask Grayson to do something he says, "That's not my job, I didn't sign up for that."

Once again, I'm laughing out loud. Sometimes they don't have to say anything, their expressions say it all!

Popular Posts