4.26.2010

Socks and Rocks

Grayson never put random objects in his mouth, except for a rock one time. Gavyn on the other hand, wants to put anything and everything is his mouth. At first, I thought maybe he had some sort of deficiency because he will put a rock, piece of paper or a wood chip in his mouth. I am thinking of pregnant woman and pica right about now. Then I thought about all the things I have caught him putting in his mouth. He would have a small Lego deficiency, a sock deficiency, a toy car deficiency, any plastic toy of Grayson's defiency... get the picture. I hope we outgrow this stage soon because I literally cannot take my eyes of him. Here he is caught red handed, and he actually looks proud to have a sock in his mouth.

"Is she looking at me? I really want to put this rock in my mouth." I know that's what he was thinking since I caught him with this rock in him mouth two seconds later.

Popular Posts